Gamespot Plus: Registration

Rank: Plus Subscriber

Today marks the day that I opted to register as a Gamespot Plus member. Throughout the years I have been a registered user at Gamespot albeit not an active one. This all changed when I bought my PS3. I had been going through Gamespot, all and about looking for informations, updates and videos of my games. I have also participated in forums to obtain and share knowledge with fellow gamers and in the process made some new friends as well.

After all that I get from gamespot, I felt obliged to actually register myself as a Gamespot plus member today. I hope this endeavor would prove fulfilling to my cause to be a gamer with a good gamers code and in making video games a tool to unify all the people in the world regardless of race, culture and religion. And also, Carving My Own Legacy in this big blue planet we call Home.

neobita

Labels: ,

|