MK VS DC: To The Challenge!

Mortal Kombat vs. DC UniverseMK vs DC Universe Platinum Trophy
Trophies: 20/43
Currently trying to complete the Kombo Challenge. I seem to have some grips on how the move / special move initiate and my execution successful rate for this game has somewhat doubled. I have managed to complete some of the combo challenge that I have had hard times with. Such as Captain marvel's, Sonya's, Jax and even DarkSeid. Maybe this is due to my intense activity on the Street Fighter IV Platinum Trophy.

While working on the MK Vs DC Title, I am also working on Battle Fantasia Platinum Trophy. Maybe this is due to my sudden interest in fighting mechanics, as my try on COD: Modern Warfare2, is of to no avail as I find myself lacking or maybe lost skills needed to play First person shooter games.

 

altBattle Fantasia Platinum Trophy
Trophies: 34/62
Currently trying to find some people to fight online. After that I will complete all characters story mode.

Labels: , , ,

|