Trine: Way Out Of The Trine

After successfully finished the last stage in Hard mode, the very hard mode suddenly unlocks. I tried to beat the final stage (Tower of Sarek) without dying in Very Hard mode. I have at least tried to beat the stage about 10 times already with no success when I decided to play back all the stages from the start in Very Hard mode.

Clearing each of the stages again in Very Hard mode have gained me some knowledge of the strength and weaknesses of each of the Trine members. I learned that the wizard can demolish his own created objects just by pressing square!. I learned that the Knight's main attack is to be the dashing attack, not by swinging your sword blindly, and I learn that the Knight can unleash a devastating attack using the hammer by jumping and stomping the ground (that move can simply kill 5-10 skeletons and bats in one blow. I learn to control the thief's cunningness, to equip her with an item that can make her fire 4 bows at once.

All my new found knowledge in the game has helped me quite a lot as when I reached the final stage, my hands started to re simulate all the muscle memory I learnt and I have managed to beat the Tower Of Sarek with just One Try. Man, such a wonderful memory when I managed to get the trophy for beating the stage on very hard without dying and getting the platinum from the game. Next, onwards to other games while this game will be occasionally played by me and my daughter.

Labels: ,

|