Greatest day of my life

I would like to thank God for this is one of the happiest day of my life. Definitely, The Almighty has given so much to me, Alhamdulillah Subhanallah Allahu Akhbar. Today, 21st July 2010 we went for check up due to my wife not feeling so well. The doctor asked if she was pregnant. We did utilized the pregnancy test kit and it showed positive result. In order to confirm, the doctor ordered an ultrasound scan.

It is confirm, my wife is carrying our second child (Batrisyia my first daughter is already 3 years old and have kept asking for a baby to play with). However, there is more to this news than meets the eyes .. the ultrasound actually showing signs of 2 baby. To our surprise my wife is actually carrying twin!

Although.. the doctor said that one of the twin is too small compared to the dominant one. So chances of success is slim. But, I will still pray that the baby would fight on, and continue to live with his twin in the womb. An attest of how survival fits the natural desire of the human heart. Ganbate!, insyaallah, you will prevail.

Labels:

|