What a place to sleep

Yesterday, I played Uncharted 2: Among Thieves in multiplayer mode. after playing for about 2 - 3 hours, I stopped playing and just lay down on the sofa. Later, nature calls and I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. I remembered relieving myself, and washing my hands. when suddenly, I was on the floor, sleeping by the toilet bowl. my wife had called on me several times, when I suddenly snaps out from the nap. (i was about half a minute in the bathroom) she was surprised to hear a "thump" sound from the bathroom, then she saw me on the floor and was even surprised that I suddenly woke up from the nap, standing and act as if nothing happened.

Man. what was I thinking? was I so tired after playing Uncharted that I doze off during my time in the bathroom? A mystery indeed..

Labels:

|

I have finally come to a conclusion that the mystery I experienced on this article is actually sleep walking. Although sleep walking, its like I was having a Lucid dream, like I can control some of the things that I do, some if not all... So there you go, sleep walking...

Post a Comment