Cool Surprise

I was on my daily reading in gamespot and after finding someone to boost Street Fighter IV online trophy, decided to post something at a forum. After I submitted my post, suddenly an icon catches my attention.

This Fuse user achieved at least 75% of achievements for this game.

"Game Expert" this icon suddenly appeared below my avatar. It seems that if one has obtained 75% or more trophies in a game, they are somewhat considered a game expert. I'm not saying that this statement is 100% true. As there are some more things to learn from that initial game. But, nonetheless, for bragging rights and coolness, it does offer some freshness into your drive towards the game.. and yeah, to support other newcomers to that game as well

Labels: ,

|

rajin tulis blog... heheheh~

wahaha.. baru nak aktif balik...

Post a Comment