Street Fighter 4: T.O.G.E.T.H.E.R 2011 .

STREET FIGHTER ? Trophy pack.Street Fighter IV Platinum Trophy
After evaluating all my time and effort needed for finishing / completing this game, I found out that I have so little time to give it and had gotten me so busy these few days. So now, I think the 8 plats (T.O.G.E.T.H.E.R) would have to wait. Maybe I'm not put up to be a gamer anymore, the errands of life has gotten its toll on my gaming life, and I am in a position closed to being bored with games not because I don't like it anymore, Its because I have no time to like it anymore, its all about utilizing every moment I got (playing game) to finish it, no more enjoyment in flowing through the storyline, admiring the graphics and gameplay.

Maybe to platinum Street Fighter IV is my way to fight back through life that I can actually achieve something even if Life's grips has gotten more and more tighter around my body.

Labels: ,

|