MK vs DC: Onwards to the fights.

Mortal Kombat vs. DC UniverseMK vs DC Universe Platinum Trophy
Trophies: 32/43
After pushing my execution skills to the limit, the game finally succumb to defeat and I was able to finish all of the characters combo challenge. Tip for completing the combo challenge? Well. for me, whenever I do each character Kombo challenge, I tend to stop when I reach the hard ones, and continue to perform other character Kombo challenge. Then after a while, I will get back to finishing the Kombo challenge I left earlier. I find that this is not the best method to do so.

I realized that each character has different timing and hit boxes to master. The best is to perform each character's Kombo challenge through and through. But who could stay all day and just Kombo away right? Well, I also did this, whenever I got bored or tired of one combo challenge, I just simply stop. maybe play other games or just hanging out with my daughter or play the PSN game Fat Princess with her. Whenever I come back to MK vs DC, I would always perform all the Kombo challenge from the first. Meaning I don't simply continue to the one's I haven't finish, I perform it back from the start. This method would get my muscle memory back for that current character, it would make me remember their timing and hit boxes. And this just simplify everything. It helps to reduce the stress too. :)

Now, all that is left is to fight in the arcade mode, and online and also perform some fatalities and heroic brutality. I think I will plat this game yet.

Labels: ,

|