MK vs DC Universe Completed!

Mortal Kombat vs. DC UniverseMK vs DC Universe Platinum Trophy
Trophies: 43/43

I have finally completed this game. The final requirement for the platinum is somewhat challenging as I have to complete 200 vs fights. Man, 200? That is alot of fights. Nevertheless, I kept on fighting and fighting until I reached the 100 mark. Then suddenly the trophy pops in. I thought to myself whether it is a glitch of some sort.

After searching online for the answer to this "glitch" I found out that the 100 online matches I've completed recently was accounted for the whole 200, so my online 100 fights, plus 100 local fights, equals to 200!. So, there you go, all I needed was 100 local fights. I felt a bit relief as even in fighting the 100 local vs took me about 2 - 3 hours. :)

Currently I'm borrowing this game from a friend. And as I played it, I felt in love with the game and decided to buy a copy. The problem is, I bought a different region version of the game and the save file also differs. Slotting in the new game I bought, presents me with the same game, albeit the unlocked version, meaning, I have to complete the arcade mode, the story mode and the Kombo Challenge all over again, my god, KOMBO CHALLENGE?

No, definitely not now. But I will try to find sometime to complete it AGAIN just to prove my love for the game and that I really deserved the Plat.

The third spot in Gamespot is finally mine. Now onwards to other games!

Labels: ,

|