The Life And Time Of A Deviant


Alone, no where to run, no where to hide
cogs of fate begins to turn~

clash of clouds echoed...

a wolf cub, struggling to get on his feet
arousing, only to be surrounded by tall hills,
even mountains

tryst, the first glimmers of sunlight
ending the journey of chasing the past...
a journey to know today begins

doors of fate opened~

One soul seeks another
pledging one's sworn friendship to another
loved so many, hated so much
hurts and hurted...

yet, even then we ran like the wind
laughters echoing, giving birth to memories...

Should the sky would fall...
it would fall upon us all

remember this as my last word

Only if i could...
I'll go wherever you may go,

still....
I'll be waiting here...
So if you come here, you'll find me...

I promise

Labels:

|